Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below, in addition to terms applicable to Auto Card Loyalty Program. Usage of any Maruti Web Site indicates unconditional acceptance of these terms.
You warrant that you are competent to contract as per Indian Contract Act, 1872 in accordance with all terms and conditions of booking, sale and delivery of vehicle(s) manufactured and marketed by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (hereinafter referred to as "MSIL").
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by MSIL unless otherwise indicated.
Maruti Suzuki used severally or in conjunction with SUZUKI or other mark(s), Wing device, S device, model names and other marks developed by MSIL in relation to services are marks and service marks owned by MSIL and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan.
Trademarks Including but not limited to MAIL - Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of MSIL's web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into MSIL's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by MSIL and/or its affiliates.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". MSIL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will MSIL be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if MSIL, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
All information submitted to MSIL via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of MSIL and MSIL shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides MSIL through this site. MSIL shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the MSIL entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing MSIL's responsibilities and obligations to customers in accordance with the MSIL privacy promise for consumers.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Maruti Suzuki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Maruti Suzuki Web Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Maruti Suzuki reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Maruti Suzuki Web Sites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Maruti Suzuki Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Union of India, its States and Union Territories.
1. MSIL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue to receive any application related to Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab
2. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss due to an act or omission of the Party, the Party agrees to indemnify MSIL.
3. MSIL reserves the right to change the program, program name and the date/ process etc. at their own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Party informed before the completion of the application process.
4. MSIL shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online Application information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
5. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by single arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties. The venue of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
6. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
7. MSIL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep Party informed of such changes.
8. By applying online via the Maruti Suzuki MAIL Website, the Party accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and also gives his unconditional consent for being contacted for Maruti Suzuki Innovation Programs over his telephone/mobile phone/email/SMS. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
9. Any Party applying for the Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab program cannot use the trademarks/IP of Maruti Suzuki Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab without prior consent or agreement
10. We don’t charge any fees/equity for the program. Any such case will be considered as scam and in MSIL will not bear any responsibility for such cases.
1. I agree that by submitting the application related to Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab, I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. or its partners on my “Mobile”/ personal contact information provided by me in order to assist me with the further process.